Here you'll find links related to TapirMail.
- RISC OS Ltd: You'll find details about RISC OS here.
- Ultrafunk POPcorn: This is a neat email client which has similar functionality to TapirMail, except this one is for Windows.
- SparkPlug: David Pilling's dearchiver which may be useful for unpacking the TapirMail archive.
- Reporter: An excellent debugging utility written by Martin Avison. It can be used by TapirMail for collecting logging info.
- STD: If you want to use TapirMail on a USB pen drive, Stuart Tyrrell Developments have USB kit that will probably be useful.
- Messenger Pro: This is a RISC OS email client. TapirMail isn't supposed to replace a fully featured email client, since it is intended to be used in a different way. For a full email client, I can personally recommend Messenger Pro.
- Pluto: Another major RISC OS email client. Although I don't use it myself I often hear very good things about it.
- Drobe and Icon Bar: Portals for RISC OS with lots of current news. Good places to find out more about the operating system.
- Flying Pig: This is my personal website, where you'll find some free programs for RISC OS amongst other things.